Please follow our step by step instructions on how to install your icon pack, or watch our video tutorial here.
- Download your files and unzip them to your desktop.
- Store the unzipped folder somewhere safe on your computer like "My Pictures" or "My Documents"
- Open Cubase and create an audio track.
- Open the Cubase mixer by pressing F3 on your keyboard.
- In the top left hand corner on the mixer click on the "Set up Window" icon (icon next to the magnifying glass) and make sure the "pictures" box is checked.
- Above your audio track fader a grey box should appear.
- Open your folder containing your icons which you stored in "My Pictures" or "My Documents"
- Tab back to Cubase and click on the empty grey box above the fader to open the "Track Pictures" Window and then click the "users" tab.
- Drag and drop each icon from your folder into the "Track Pictures" window.
- Your icons are now installed.
In order to have transparent backgrounds please follow these final steps.
- Navigate to C:/Users/ (your user name) / AppData / Roaming / Steinberg / Content / VstSound / UserContent / Track Pictures. You will see your icons with black backgrounds in this folder.
- Copy all your icons from your folder stored in "My Pictures" or "My Documents" into the "Track Pictures" folder.
- When prompted to replace the files in location, click accept and your icons will be replaced with transparent backgrounds.
Your icons should now be installed with transparent backgrounds and working in Cubase.